dcsimg
Spring DAO Error
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nitin_Gupta
Posted On:   Monday, January 23, 2006 06:02 PM

I am getting the following error while running a spring based DAO application. I am able to establish database connectivity, using ant but the programmatic access using JDBC is failing. type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [SELECT id, description, price from products]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [SELECT id, description, price from products] org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(SQ   More>>

I am getting the following error while running a spring based DAO application. I am able to establish database connectivity, using ant but the programmatic access using JDBC is failing.

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [SELECT id, description, price from products]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [SELECT id, description, price from products]
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.java:223)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:493)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:528)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:553)
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:574)
org.springframework.jdbc.object.SqlQuery.execute(SqlQuery.java:114)
org.springframework.jdbc.object.SqlQuery.execute(SqlQuery.java:124)
org.springframework.jdbc.object.SqlQuery.execute(SqlQuery.java:139)
db.ProductManagerDaoJdbc.getProductList(ProductManagerDaoJdbc.java:25)
bus.ProductManager.getProducts(ProductManager.java:23)
web.SpringappController.handleRequest(SpringappController.java:36)
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:44)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:717)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:658)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:392)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:347)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

<<Less

Re: Spring DAO Error

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 21, 2006 02:54 PM

The following message is what im receiving:
DAO error while opening database
MSG: THE MICROSOFT JET DATABASE ENGINE COULD NOT FIND THE OBJECT 'DATABASES'

A PROGRAM THAT WE USE DAILY FOR SOME REASON IS NOT OPENING TODAY. DO YOU THINK YOU AN HELP ME WITH FUGURING OUT THE PROBLEM? THANK YOU

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 24, 2006 03:41 AM

Did you include the [ and ] in your statement??? That is not supposed to be in there..

Posted By:   ankush_purwar  
Posted On:   Monday, January 23, 2006 07:39 PM

Check your query that you want to execute.
I think there are some escape or invalid charachters in the same.
About | Sitemap | Contact