Accessing EJB remote interface from CORBA client
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nitiz_Sood
Posted On:   Friday, January 20, 2006 04:23 AM

Hi All, I am looking for a sample program (along with Code) or any document which talks about creating a EJB remote interface and deploying it in WAS 6.0 and then accessing the remote interface through any CORBA java/C++ client (preferably java client...it could be another instance of WAS running on client machine). The remote interface input parameter is a Java Object which has different attributes (like java object as car and its attributes as tyre, engine capacity, bhp, model, year etc). JavaObject CarInterface(Object car) { do something return Object1 } Server: WAS 6.0 Client: VisiBroker (ORB provider using Java as client programming language) Whatever i have rea   More>>

Hi All,

I am looking for a sample program (along with Code) or any document which talks about creating a EJB remote interface and deploying it in WAS 6.0 and then accessing the remote interface through any CORBA java/C++ client (preferably java client...it could be another instance of WAS running on client machine).

The remote interface input parameter is a Java Object which has different attributes (like java object as car and its attributes as tyre, engine capacity, bhp, model, year etc).
JavaObject CarInterface(Object car)
{
do something
return Object1
}

Server: WAS 6.0
Client: VisiBroker (ORB provider using Java as client programming language)

Whatever i have read in whitepapers or books, the steps to do this is as follows-
1) Create the EJB remote interface

2) Deploy it in WAS

3) Generate IDL from the EJB using rmic

4) Take the IDL and using CORBA provider (Borland VisiBroker) generate client code (in java lang). It will generate your Stub class.

5) Implement the client class to invoke the remote interface from client machine using Cos_naming service

6) Deploy client code and Test the sample application.

I am looking for some sample program or documentation which will do exactly the same thing.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact