Oracle's Toplink for building DAO for Sybase
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kamalraj_Singh
Posted On:   Thursday, January 19, 2006 02:30 AM

Hi Gurus, I have several ArrayLists containing Java Beans. Now I want to have the List to be sorted by the methods JavaBean.getId(). This method is always named the same in the different Beans, but I could not find a way to let my Lists be sorted. I could write my own BubbleSort, but isnt there structure, providing this? Greetings from Hamburg/Germany Seppo Hi, I am looking for building the entire persistance layer of our architecture using Oracle's Toplink tool for the O/R mapping. The design pattern i would be using is DAO. The database is Sybase. I would appreciate if any experienced person in this field can guide me in doing so as. Thanks. regards Kamal Please use html tags to format   More>>

Hi Gurus,

I have several ArrayLists containing Java Beans. Now I want to have the List to be sorted by the methods JavaBean.getId(). This method is always named the same in the different Beans, but I could not find a way to let my Lists be sorted. I could write my own BubbleSort, but isnt there structure, providing this?

Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

Seppo

Hi, I am looking for building the entire persistance layer of our architecture using Oracle's Toplink tool for the O/R mapping. The design pattern i would be using is DAO. The database is Sybase. I would appreciate if any experienced person in this field can guide me in doing so as. Thanks.

regards
Kamal

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact