Different results from cvstagdiff when adding packages
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   brian_scott
Posted On:   Thursday, January 12, 2006 01:18 PM

Hello friends - I am experiencing some very strange behavior using the cvstagdiff task. If I run it with three entries in packages, I get the expected results written to tagdiff.xml and tagdiff.html. However, when I add additional entries to the packages line, I don't get any changes from the newly added package definition, and in fact, I get fewer results from the packages that were the 'original' three. So, for example, when running with my original three package list definitions, I get 12 entries from my jsp directory identified as changes. Great. After adding another package (not /jsp), I only get 3 entries from my jsp directory. I am not changing anything except the packages definition. Any and all insights appreciat   More>>

Hello friends -

I am experiencing some very strange behavior using the cvstagdiff task. If I run it with three entries in packages, I get the expected results written to tagdiff.xml and tagdiff.html. However, when I add additional entries to the packages line, I don't get any changes from the newly added package definition, and in fact, I get fewer results from the packages that were the 'original' three.

So, for example, when running with my original three package list definitions, I get 12 entries from my jsp directory identified as changes. Great. After adding another package (not /jsp), I only get 3 entries from my jsp directory. I am not changing anything except the packages definition.

Any and all insights appreciated!

brian

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact