dcsimg
2 struts applications in 1 web.xml
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Thierry_Collogne
Posted On:   Thursday, January 5, 2006 06:17 AM

Hi all, I am using opencms. This is a jsp/servlet based opensource cms system. I want to integrate a couple of existing struts applcications in this cms. The problem is that there is no clear way of doing this, so I had to find my own way. I have found a solution that works with 1 application. For this solution I have to add servlet information, as described in the web.xml of the struts application, to the web.xml of opencms. You would get something like this : OpenCmsServlet The main servlet that handles all requests to the OpenCms VFS. org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet 1 OpenCmsServlet /opencms/*    More>>

Hi all,

I am using opencms. This is a jsp/servlet based opensource cms system.

I want to integrate a couple of existing struts applcications in this cms.

The problem is that there is no clear way of doing this, so I had to find my own way.

I have found a solution that works with 1 application. For this solution I have to add servlet information, as described in the web.xml of the struts application, to the web.xml of opencms. You would get something like this :

OpenCmsServlet

The main servlet that handles all requests to the OpenCms VFS.

org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet

OpenCmsServlet
/opencms/*

action
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

config
/WEB-INF/config/struts/leden/struts-config.xml

debug

detail

action
*.do

Does any know how I can add another struts application to this webxml?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact