Compact Framework and ANT
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Davy_Prenen
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 4, 2006 09:40 AM

Hi I'm trying to compile a .NET project for Compact Framework, but run into this warning. UAConnectorUAConnector.cs(72,29): warning CS1595: 'System.Net.HttpStatusCode' is defined in multiple places; using definition from 'c:WINNTMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv1.1.4322System.dll' So somehow I want to be able to tell him which dll's he should use (the one of the .NET framework or the one of the compact Framework). Has anyone some experience with this?? Thx Davy docFile="${dotnet.docFile}" warnLevel="${dotnet.warnLevel}" targetType="${dotnet.targetType}" incremental="${dotnet.incremental}"    More>>

Hi I'm trying to compile a .NET project for Compact Framework, but run into this warning.

UAConnectorUAConnector.cs(72,29): warning CS1595: 'System.Net.HttpStatusCode' is defined in multiple places; using definition from 'c:WINNTMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv1.1.4322System.dll'

So somehow I want to be able to tell him which dll's he should use (the one of the .NET framework or the one of the compact Framework).

Has anyone some experience with this??

Thx
Davy

docFile="${dotnet.docFile}"
warnLevel="${dotnet.warnLevel}"
targetType="${dotnet.targetType}"
incremental="${dotnet.incremental}"
destFile="${konectclient.uaconnector.build}/UAConnector.dll" >

<<Less

Re: Compact Framework and ANT

Posted By:   Davy_Prenen  
Posted On:   Friday, January 6, 2006 10:22 AM

I found part of the solution: adding a
noconfig=true 
parameter to the csc task solved the issue for compilation of the dll's

For the compilation to an winexe I still have the problem eventhough I specify the
noconfig=true
option.

If someone could help, any help is welcome.

D
About | Sitemap | Contact