dcsimg
Ringtone Conversion
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   pragati_jadhav
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 13, 2005 06:12 AM

i have a program(3rd party) that converts uploaded music files into ringtones. i convert .MP3 file into ringtone format (supported by various mobiles) i dont get any data in the file that has to have ringtone. The line that is giving problem is byte[] nokia = tone.getRingtoneBytes(out); it should give convertd ringtone in nokia array . but the array contains nothing. tone is object of class Ringtone.and out is format to be convertd for MP3 is RingtoneConstants.FORMAT_MP3. any who can find solution please post ur reply on jadhavpragati@rediffmail.com    More>>

i have a program(3rd party) that converts uploaded music files into ringtones.

i convert .MP3 file into ringtone format (supported by various mobiles) i dont get any data in the file that has to have ringtone.

The line that is giving problem is
byte[] nokia = tone.getRingtoneBytes(out);

it should give convertd ringtone in nokia array . but the array contains nothing.

tone is object of class Ringtone.and out is format to be convertd for MP3 is RingtoneConstants.FORMAT_MP3.

any who can find solution please post ur reply on jadhavpragati@rediffmail.com    <<Less

Re: Ringtone Conversion

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 13, 2005 07:30 AM

Three things:

1) Why is this in the Lucene forum?

2) There is WAAAY to little information to even understand a thing of what you are doing.

3) Questions on the forums are public, and so are the answers to those questions. Never have your answer mailed to your emailaddress. It's rude and doesn't help people with the same question.
About | Sitemap | Contact