CachedRowSet (This is very important to me...)
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   TestName_TestLastName
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 13, 2005 03:11 AM

Hi there, I am trying to write a code for java web services. At the server side, my java code is connecting to mySQL database and get some records. But, I am not able to transmit this resultset to the client side. That' s all I want to do : My client side code (clientServiceDB.java) should connect to the server side code (serverServiceDB.java) and get the result set. But, it is not working at this moment. Server side web service is receiving results from database but my client web service does not get this resultset from that...I can not pass the resultset between server side and client side web services... I used CachedRowSet but :(( Please help me... What is the answer...    More>>

Hi there,

I am trying to write a code for java web services. At the server side,

my java code is connecting to mySQL database and get some records. But, I am not able to transmit this resultset to the client side.

That' s all I want to do : My client side code (clientServiceDB.java) should connect to the server side code (serverServiceDB.java) and get the result set.

But, it is not working at this moment. Server side web service is receiving results from database but my client web service does not get this resultset from that...I can not pass the resultset between server side and client side web services...

I used CachedRowSet but :((

Please help me...
What is the answer...

<<Less

Re: CachedRowSet (This is very important to me...)

Posted By:   h_j  
Posted On:   Monday, February 27, 2006 01:35 AM

try using webrowset (an extension of cachedrowset) .. you can convert to xml string and return to client
at client use load the webrowset with the xml string to retrieve the resultset

Re: CachedRowSet (This is very important to me...)

Posted By:   ankush_purwar  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 13, 2005 06:34 AM

You can't transmit CachedRowSet to Client directly.
For that you have to make a java class that implements serializble interface, in that class you have to store data from cached resultset and return it to client.
I hope it works for you.
About | Sitemap | Contact