Enqueue Array of Messages in JMS
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sanjeev_sinha
Posted On:   Monday, December 12, 2005 03:22 AM

Hi, I want to send an array of messages in one send call. Say, if I have 10 messages in an array, I DO NOT want to call send 10 times but just once. I'm using Queue [P2P]. Also each message in array may have their individual Headers and Properties. I'm using Oracle JMS . But an example in pure JMS will do. AQ in Oracle provides a method in PL/SQL. Using that one can enqueue an array of messages with each message having their own different properties. Only one call is made to enqueue that sends the message. These enqueued messages then can be either dequeued as n array of messages or individually depending on the requirement. Can the same be achive   More>>

Hi,

I want to send an array of messages in one send call. Say, if I have 10 messages in an array, I DO NOT want to call send 10 times but just once. I'm using Queue [P2P]. Also each message in array may have their individual Headers and Properties.

I'm using Oracle JMS . But an example in pure JMS will do.

AQ in Oracle provides a method in PL/SQL. Using that one can enqueue an array of messages with each message having their own different properties. Only one call is made to enqueue that sends the message. These enqueued messages then can be either dequeued as n array of messages or individually depending on the requirement.

Can the same be achived in JMS.

Thanks in adv.

Sanju.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact