controller for multiple interfaces
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   neal_ravindran
Posted On:   Thursday, December 1, 2005 05:46 PM

I have a struts/client delegate call. It passes a parameter which is the name of a company. The delegate in turn calls a session facade bean...which is remote to the delegate. The session facade bean in turn should call one of many interfaces(based on the company param passed in..the logic for each company is different) I have a logic interface with lotsa methods and I have decided to make each company implement the methods ininterface. But how do I set this up..I need an interface manager/controller to call the relevant implementation based on passed in param. Is there an InterfaceController/InterfaceManager pattern somewhere that I could refer to on the net?    More>>

I have a struts/client delegate call.

It passes a parameter which is the name of a company.

The delegate in turn calls a session facade bean...which is remote to the delegate.

The session facade bean in turn should call one of many interfaces(based on the company param passed in..the logic for each company is different)

I have a logic interface with lotsa methods and I have decided to make each company implement the methods ininterface.
But how do I set this up..I need an interface manager/controller to call the relevant implementation based on passed in param.

Is there an InterfaceController/InterfaceManager pattern somewhere that I could refer to on the net?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact