dcsimg
Scrollbar and How to close a view.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   maw_chong
Posted On:   Monday, November 28, 2005 11:17 PM

Hi all, I have 2 problems. 1) I added a scrollbar to a view but it doesn't work, i.e, I have a dynamic table which overshoots the bottom of the view but the scroll bar won't let me see the bottom. I added it through a composite. Composite comp = new Composite(parent, SWT.V_SCROLL); 2) I did a showView for 4 views to appear. This happens when I choose an item in the table. When I choose another item I just want to show 2 views and close the other 2. I tried to dispose the 2 that I don't want, but i get errors like stackoverflow or Graphic is disposed. The view title has an image and so does the table in the view. Pls help!    More>>

Hi all, I have 2 problems.

1) I added a scrollbar to a view but it doesn't work, i.e, I have a dynamic table which overshoots the bottom of the view but the scroll bar won't let me see the bottom. I added it through a composite.

Composite comp = new Composite(parent, SWT.V_SCROLL);

2) I did a showView for 4 views to appear. This happens when I choose an item in the table. When I choose another item I just want to show 2 views and close the other 2. I tried to dispose the 2 that I don't want, but i get errors like stackoverflow or Graphic is disposed. The view title has an image and so does the table in the view.

Pls help!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact