Setting up source code in JBuilder
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, November 25, 2005 05:59 AM

Hi, I am trying to set source code which I accessed from the internet in a JBuilder project. I created a project and copied all the source code into the src directory of the project. I added "package packagename;" at the top of the class files. However some of the files are read-only. When i try to build the project I get the following error: "Frame1$SymWindow.java".Error#.:can't read:file:///C%|/Documents and Settings/aishling/jbproject/jrtpmon/src/jrtpmon/Frame1$SymWindow.java Is this because I can't add the "package packagename;" line at the start?Can someone advise me please? Many thanks    More>>

Hi,

I am trying to set source code which I accessed from the internet in a JBuilder project. I created a project and copied all the source code into the src directory of the project. I added "package packagename;" at the top of the class files.

However some of the files are read-only. When i try to build the project I get the following error:

"Frame1$SymWindow.java".Error#.:can't read:file:///C%|/Documents and Settings/aishling/jbproject/jrtpmon/src/jrtpmon/Frame1$SymWindow.java

Is this because I can't add the "package packagename;" line at the start?Can someone advise me please?

Many thanks
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact