dcsimg
Integrating tomcat with IIS
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paresh_Rajpurohit
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 22, 2005 01:29 AM

Hi , I am new to tomcat , and i am having difficulty in integrating tomcat with IIS. what all i have tried till now is .. 1. i have downloaded isapi_redirect.dll at the location /bin/win32/i386/isapi_redirect.dll 2. I have created a web application named jakarta in IIS which points to the above dll file. 3. i have created an application in IIS which points to my /webapps/ now the problenm which i am facing is .. i am not able to get the css and other things on my jsp pages. and the jsp pages containing java code are not displayed at all when i try to access the web application through IIS. i have no idea what to do.. can somebody tell me    More>>

Hi ,
I am new to tomcat , and i am having difficulty in integrating tomcat with IIS.
what all i have tried till now is ..

1. i have downloaded isapi_redirect.dll at the location /bin/win32/i386/isapi_redirect.dll

2. I have created a web application named jakarta in IIS which points to the above dll file.

3. i have created an application in IIS which points to my /webapps/

now the problenm which i am facing is .. i am not able to get the css and other things on my jsp pages.
and the jsp pages containing java code are not displayed at all when i try to access the web application through IIS.

i have no idea what to do..
can somebody tell me what i need to do .. or where i am going wrong.
thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact