SAAJ Problems
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jennifer_Werner
Posted On:   Monday, November 21, 2005 02:40 PM

Hi I am new to SOAP and I am using saaj to create a SOAPMessage to send to an existing server (I am involved in the client side only). When I try to use the call method SOAPMessage reply = connection.call( message, url ); I get the following error. I have tried changing the System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory", "com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl" ); to System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory", "com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.SOAPMessageFactory1_2Impl" ); and I seem to get the same error, except noting the 1_2 instead of 1_1. Does anyone have ANY ideas on what might be causing this?    More>>

Hi I am new to SOAP and I am using saaj to create a SOAPMessage to send to an existing server (I am involved in the client side only). When I try to use the call method SOAPMessage reply = connection.call( message, url ); I get the following error. I have tried changing the

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory", "com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl" );

to

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory", "com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.SOAPMessageFactory1_2Impl" );

and I seem to get the same error, except noting the 1_2 instead of 1_1. Does anyone have ANY ideas on what might be causing this? It is driving me insane! Possibly missing jar files, bad SOAPMessage???

SEVERE: SAAJ0537: Invalid Content-Type. Could be an error message instead of a SOAP message
Nov 21, 2005 12:57:20 PM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl
SEVERE: SAAJ0535: Unable to internalize message
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:127)
at SOAP.SOAPConnectionTest.testCon(SOAPConnectionTest.java:33)
at SOAP.SOAP.btnConvert2Xml_actionPerformed(SOAP.java:143)
at SOAP.Compare_btnCompare_actionAdapter.actionPerformed(SOAP.java:646)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1786)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1839)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:245)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5100)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:4897)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1569)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3483)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3198)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3128)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1613)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1606)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:456)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:121)
... 26 more
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl. (MessageImpl.java:302)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.Message1_1Impl. (Message1_1Impl.java:47)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.createMessage(SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.java:38)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:354)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection$PriviledgedPost.run(HttpSOAPConnection.java:150)
... 28 more
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(MessageImpl.java:398)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl. (MessageImpl.java:189)
... 32 more

CAUSE:

java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:121)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1839)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:245)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.Message1_1Impl. (Message1_1Impl.java:47)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.createMessage(SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.java:38)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:354)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection$PriviledgedPost.run(HttpSOAPConnection.java:150)
... 28 more
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(MessageImpl.java:398)
... 32 more

CAUSE:

java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to internalize message
... 28 more
... 32 more

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact