dcsimg
How to enable Client Side (Javascript) validations in Indexed Properties using Validator Framework in Struts?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rikki_Bindra
Posted On:   Saturday, November 19, 2005 01:16 AM

We have lots of indexed properties in our input screens. We have been able to configure server side validations for them. However, when we use tag to send javascript to client side for client side validations, the client side validations are being totally ignored for indexed properties We have the following code in our file: In my JSP I am using simple tag to send the javascript to client side as follows My tag is as follows: Is there anything else that we need to configure in indexed properties for enabling client side (javascript) validations?    More>>

We have lots of indexed properties in our input screens. We have been able to configure server side validations for them. However, when we use tag to send javascript to client side for client side validations, the client side validations are being totally ignored for indexed properties

We have the following code in our file:

In my JSP I am using simple tag to send the javascript to client side as follows

My tag is as follows:

Is there anything else that we need to configure in indexed properties for enabling client side (javascript) validations?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact