dcsimg
ANT is trying to rename a file while signing a jar file?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   saby_waraich
Posted On:   Friday, November 18, 2005 03:50 PM

I am trying to sign my jar files. But it gives me an error of trying to rename the file. The jar files have written permission, checked on the path, but can't figure out the problem.I have been able to sign the jars manually by using the signjar tool but its the same problem when i use ANT build tool to sign the jars jarsigner: attempt to rename D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlannerliblog4j-1.2.9.jar to D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlannerliblog4j-1.2.9.jar.orig failed BUILD FAILED: D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlanner uild-user.xml:99: exec returned: 1 The code in the ANT build file for signing the jar is.    More>>

I am trying to sign my jar files. But it gives me an error of trying to rename the file. The jar files have written permission, checked on the path, but can't figure out the problem.I have been able to sign the jars manually by using the signjar tool but its the same problem when i use ANT build tool to sign the jars

jarsigner: attempt to rename D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlannerliblog4j-1.2.9.jar to D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlannerliblog4j-1.2.9.jar.orig failed

BUILD FAILED: D:Maximo52Java Custom ApplicationsPlanner uild-user.xml:99: exec returned: 1

The code in the ANT build file for signing the jar is.

<<Less

Re: ANT is trying to rename a file while signing a jar file?

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, November 20, 2005 08:14 PM

maybe try again without spaces in the pathname? (JavaCustomApplications, lose the spaces?)

Also you may need write/insert permission on the directory (lib), for when it renames the jar to .orig
About | Sitemap | Contact