XML Data Binding
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paula_Santos
Posted On:   Monday, November 7, 2005 02:13 PM

Hi there! I just got JBuilder Enterprise 2006 trial and I am trying to build an aplication that uses svg. For that effect, I created a new, empty project and added svg's dtd file. I then chose Generate Java to get all the necessary class files. It happens that, when rebuilding the project, I get several errors related to those automatically generated files. The errors concern "xml:" namespace and others. I believe BorlandXML is generating invalid java variable names, but I can't realize what the problem is because I use W3C's DTD and all the classes are generated by JBuilder. For example: IN DTD: %XLINK.pfx;role %URI.datatype; #IMPLIED IN CODE: public com.borland.xml.t   More>>

Hi there!

I just got JBuilder Enterprise 2006 trial and I am trying to build an aplication that uses svg. For that effect, I created a new, empty project and added svg's dtd file. I then chose Generate Java to get all the necessary class files. It happens that, when rebuilding the project, I get several errors related to those automatically generated files. The errors concern "xml:" namespace and others. I believe BorlandXML is generating invalid java variable names, but I can't realize what the problem is because I use W3C's DTD and all the classes are generated by JBuilder.

For example:

IN DTD:
%XLINK.pfx;role %URI.datatype; #IMPLIED

IN CODE:
public com.borland.xml.toolkit.Attribute xlink:role = new com.borland.xml.toolkit.Attribute("xlink:role", "CDATA", "IMPLIED", "");

Error at xlink:role... I believe that "xlink:" wasn't supposed to be there.. (at least the first one)

I'm new to XML and in using these JBuilder XML features, so any help would be highly appreciated since I can't figure out a solution for this..

Thanks in advance, Paula Santos

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact