dcsimg
How do I read the content of the SOAPBody object into a string?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aarun_Jones
Posted On:   Saturday, October 15, 2005 07:01 PM

According to the design given to me, I will be recieving a SOAP message which has XML document in it. How do I extract the XML intact from the SOAP body? for ex: Aarun Jones In Java, when I recieve the SOAP message how do I extract just the person element? I believe we will be using Apache Axis or Systinet. I used MessageContext to get the body. But, the problem is that it is already parsed. Our requirement is that the body should be stored in a db as the exact string arrived for later processing. Is there a way to get just the body part as a string? I know Java, JSP pretty well. Don't know much about Web Services or XML.   More>>

According to the design given to me, I will be recieving a SOAP message which has XML document in it. How do I extract the XML intact from the SOAP body? for ex:

Aarun Jones

In Java, when I recieve the SOAP message how do I extract just the person element? I believe we will be using Apache Axis or Systinet.

I used MessageContext to get the body. But, the problem is that it is already parsed. Our requirement is that the body should be stored in a db as the exact string arrived for later processing. Is there a way to get just the body part as a string?

I know Java, JSP pretty well. Don't know much about Web Services or XML. Is there a good book for writing such server side web services?

Thanks for your help.

Aarun.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact