Jasper Report help
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   yaddif_medina
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 5, 2005 07:20 PM

Hi, I have a report that have different font types at the "field name" (First Name, Last Name, etc) and "field value" (Smith, Fred, etc) (then they have to be separated). The problem is that when the field value exceeds its size, the field value below will take the new position but the field name keep in its position. A picture is more explanatory: REPORT TITLE First Name: Smith Last Name: Fred If the field of Smith has (ie) 100 characters it has to be shown in 2 lines ... then "Fred" it's going to be print at the 3th line, but "Last Name" will remain in its place ... and I need that it pass to the third line too. The r   More>>

Hi,

I have a report that have different font types at the "field name" (First Name, Last Name, etc) and "field value" (Smith, Fred, etc) (then they have to be separated). The problem is that when the field value exceeds its size, the field value below will take the new position but the field name keep in its position. A picture is more explanatory:

REPORT TITLE

First Name: Smith

Last Name: Fred

If the field of Smith has (ie) 100 characters it has to be shown in 2 lines ... then "Fred" it's going to be print at the 3th line, but "Last Name" will remain in its place ... and I need that it pass to the third line too. The result should be lie this:

REPORT TITLE

First Name: Smith jsdfjd fksdh fjhd fjhdkf dsjfksdj

dksdfkjdslkjflksjdf

Last Name: Fred

but, I get:

REPORT TITLE

First Name: Smith jsdfjd fksdh fjhd fjhdkf dsjfksdj

Last Name: dksdfkjdslkjflksjdf

Fred

Can you help me?.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less