dcsimg
How to use org.apache.axis.types.Id
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nittin_Jain
Posted On:   Monday, October 3, 2005 08:53 AM

Hi There, I'm using a wsdl file which is provided by the client and it has a field of type org.apache.axis.types.Id. In the sample provided by the client the method takes the parameter of String type (they have used some WSDL2Java tool provided by IBM). Now the problem is that i'm using AXIS provided by apache and when i run the WSDL2Java provided by Axis it expects me to pass a parameter of org.apache.axis.types.Id type. Can anyone tell me what all valid values we can set for this Id. Note : In the example they are passing the value of as "1" Thanks in advance. --Nittin    More>>

Hi There,

I'm using a wsdl file which is provided by the client and it has a field of type org.apache.axis.types.Id.

In the sample provided by the client the method takes the parameter of String type (they have used some WSDL2Java tool provided by IBM).

Now the problem is that i'm using AXIS provided by apache and when i run the WSDL2Java provided by Axis it expects me to pass a parameter of org.apache.axis.types.Id type.

Can anyone tell me what all valid values we can set for this Id.

Note : In the example they are passing the value of as "1"

Thanks in advance.

--Nittin

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact