Regarding to j2me
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mahesh_Pardeshi
Posted On:   Friday, September 30, 2005 12:41 AM

JCOP tool I am going to develop one mobile application for paymenting and tickiting system. Now i am going to use Java card system for that. I am using JCOP tool for next processing .But i cant understand the JCOP tool very well. My basic quries are What is JCOP tool? For What basically the jcop tool is used? How it is used? What the applet do for me? What type of functionality can i do with the applet written using by the JCOP tool? so i want clear idea about the jcop tool , its apis,its use in mobile application ,and other releted things Please write me Regards Mahesh Pardeshi    More>>

JCOP tool

I am going to develop one mobile application for paymenting and tickiting system. Now i am going to use Java card system for that. I am using JCOP tool for next processing .But i cant understand the JCOP tool very well.

My basic quries are

What is JCOP tool?

For What basically the jcop tool is used?

How it is used?

What the applet do for me?

What type of functionality can i do with the applet written using by the JCOP tool?

so i want clear idea about the jcop tool , its apis,its use in mobile application ,and other releted things

Please write me

Regards
Mahesh Pardeshi    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact