Please Help me i can't resolve the problem problem with the session
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   developpeur_2004
Posted On:   Thursday, September 29, 2005 05:02 AM

Hi I have an application turning in tomcat 4.0.1 I have a jsp page that retrieve objects from the session.getAttribute(“objets”) method after a certain process with database. The pbm that i face is "in some cases some clients retrieve information not belonging to them and they have to refresh this page to retrieve the right one" Note : the process is executed correctly but the problem is with the retrieving of variables from the session and displaying the information with IE. I verify the configuration of the internet Explorer IE6.0 and it’s ok i.e /tools/ internet options/General/ Settings/ every visit to the page But the proble   More>>

Hi

I have an application turning in tomcat 4.0.1

I have a jsp page that retrieve objects from the
session.getAttribute(“objets”) method after a certain process with
database.

The pbm that i face is "in some cases some clients retrieve information
not belonging to them
and they have to refresh this page to retrieve the right one"

Note : the process is executed correctly but the problem is with the
retrieving of variables from the session and displaying the information with IE.

I verify the configuration of the internet Explorer IE6.0 and it’s ok
i.e /tools/ internet options/General/ Settings/ every visit to the page
But the problem persist.

Can you help me !
thanks

<<Less

Re: Please Help me i can't resolve the problem problem with the session

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, October 2, 2005 11:20 AM

"in some cases some clients retrieve information not belonging to them and they have to refresh this page to retrieve the right one"

This is usually because you are keeping some user-specific/session-specific values in member fields in a servlet, or in some application scope attributes (ServletContext).

The problem with both these kinds of storage is that they are not session-specific nor thread-specific, so code executing on behalf of different users (hence different threads, for different sessions) may step on each other's values.

About | Sitemap | Contact