dcsimg
Earliest Help needed - XPME & Yukonserver on WL
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:10 AM

Hi, I have a client which uses WML & is taken care by xpme server. the Xpme server is unable to identify the bean and raises the error as: 08:58:36,031 ERROR CalendarModel Failed to initialize link to member preferences EJB java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is: weblogic.rmi.UnmarshalException: Unmarshalling return - with nested exception: [java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.eturn.ejb.entity.memberpreferences.Member PreferencesBeanHomeImpl_WLStub] where Yukonserver, XPME server is in WL5.1 the lookup for MemberPreferences bean is handled which is followed by these lines EJBHome home1 = (EJB   More>>

Hi,

I have a client which uses WML & is taken care by xpme server. the Xpme server is unable to identify the bean and raises the error as:

08:58:36,031 ERROR CalendarModel Failed to initialize link to member preferences EJB

java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
weblogic.rmi.UnmarshalException: Unmarshalling return - with nested exception:

[java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.eturn.ejb.entity.memberpreferences.Member
PreferencesBeanHomeImpl_WLStub]

where Yukonserver, XPME server is in WL5.1

the lookup for MemberPreferences bean is handled which is followed by these lines

EJBHome home1 = (EJBHome)home;
System.out.println("home1~~~~~~~+++++++++++ : "+home1);

Object obj = PortableRemoteObject.narrow(home, home1.getEJBMetaData().getHomeInterfaceClass());

System.out.println("Narrow successful "+obj);

System.out.println("EJBHome:" + (EJBHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(home, home1.getEJBMetaData().getHomeInterfaceClass()));

return (EJBHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(home, home1.getEJBMetaData().getHomeInterfaceClass());

in this getEJBMetaData() & getHomeInterfaceClass() is residing inside the Utility class where these are not identified by the EJBhome's object (home or home1).

My issue is the Xpme server has to identify the bean where by the properties of it needs to be displayed in my Simulator (mobile device).

Do enlighten me how to go about the issue.

Thanx in Advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact