How to use javax.mail.* in eclipse?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aditya_Inapurapu
Posted On:   Friday, September 9, 2005 01:33 PM

I downloaded the latest version of JavaMail from sun's website. I included mail.jar and other jars that are available in the JavaMail folder, as external jars in eclipse. import javax.mail.*; Whenver I import the API I get the following error. Can anyone help me fix this problem? Buildfile: C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSparkant uild.xml clean: [delete] Deleting directory C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSpark uild init: [mkdir] Created dir: C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSpark uildclasses init: spark-compile:    More>>

I downloaded the latest version of JavaMail from sun's website. I included mail.jar and other jars that are available in the JavaMail folder, as external jars in eclipse.

import javax.mail.*;

Whenver I import the API I get the following error. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Buildfile: C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSparkant uild.xml

clean:

[delete] Deleting directory C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSpark uild

init:
[mkdir] Created dir: C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSpark uildclasses

init:

spark-compile:

[javac] Compiling 1 source file to C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSpark uildclasses

[javac] C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSparksparksrccomoverstocksparkSpark.java:6: package javax.mail does not exist

[javac] import javax.mail.*;

[javac] ^

[javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED

C:Documents and SettingsainapurapuMy DocumentsEclipse ProjectsSparkant uild.xml:22: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 3 seconds

<<Less

Re: How to use javax.mail.* in eclipse?

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:46 PM

Have a look at the which uses (in Ant´s buildfile).
About | Sitemap | Contact