New challenge with pop-up window and struts.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Prabhat_Kumar
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 7, 2005 08:26 AM

There is a jsp page. Clicking on a link on it, I displayed another jsp page in a pop-up window. I gave input in the text field in the pop-up window and submitted it. If submission succeeds the pop-up closes and control comes to the parent jsp page.(its happenning fine). But when any validation error occurs in form field validation in pop-up window, Error message should be displayed in the pop-up itself . That is in successful submission, pop-up should closes and in case of error it should not. In my case pop-up is closing both times and in case of error , it is getting displayed on parent jsp only which should not be. I am using struts && javascript combination for handling the situation. could you plz. help ASAP. THANKS.    More>>

There is a jsp page. Clicking on a link on it, I displayed another jsp page in a pop-up window. I gave input in the text field in the pop-up window and submitted it. If submission succeeds the pop-up closes and control comes to the parent jsp page.(its happenning fine). But when any validation error occurs in form field validation in pop-up window, Error message should be displayed in the pop-up itself . That is in successful submission, pop-up should closes and in case of error it should not.

In my case pop-up is closing both times and in case of error , it is getting displayed on parent jsp only which should not be. I am using struts && javascript combination for handling the situation.

could you plz. help ASAP. THANKS.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact