ant jspc problems.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   manu_nellutla
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 31, 2005 03:48 PM

Hi, i am trying to precompile JSPs using task. But the compiled jsps do not have *$jsp.java format (just has *.java). When i try to use my precompiled files in localhost/_ it still compiles the JSP pages. Can you please tell me how i can compile the JSP in a particular directory structure to do exactly what JSPER does? Also.. However all the generated files are at the root level ( no subdirectories) destDir="${tomcat.home}/webapps/hst/javasrc/precompiledjsp" srcdir="${app.home}/java/htdocs" uriroot="${app.home}/java/htdocs" uribase="." verbose="   More>>

Hi,

i am trying to precompile JSPs using task. But the compiled jsps do not have *$jsp.java format (just has *.java). When i try to use my precompiled files in localhost/_ it still compiles the JSP pages.

Can you please tell me how i can compile the JSP in a particular directory structure to do exactly what JSPER does?

Also..

However all the generated files are at the root level ( no subdirectories)

destDir="${tomcat.home}/webapps/hst/javasrc/precompiledjsp"

srcdir="${app.home}/java/htdocs"

uriroot="${app.home}/java/htdocs"

uribase="."

verbose="2"

compiler="jasper"

classpathref="jspc.classpath">

filesets are not allowed with JSPC. can you please tell me a way to compile all the jsps(including subdirectories)to an outpur directory (maintaining the same directory structure as the source?

thanks
manu

<<Less

Re: ant jspc problems.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:21 PM

Better use the jsp-compiler from the jsp-engine. Ants is not longer maintained...
About | Sitemap | Contact