dcsimg
Working with Tiles within a new Struts Module
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   TJ_Burbridge
Posted On:   Thursday, August 25, 2005 04:58 PM

I am using WSAD as my IDE and have a Struts application up and running using Tiles. I have created a Struts Module for a related application. I believe I have all the configuration setup properly, but am running into issues when attempting to use Tiles for the Struts Module. I have a struts-issues.xml as my Struts Configuration file for my issues module. Here is the plug-in source within that file. When I attempt to have an action forward to a tile definition, I am getting a page not found, with no errors or exceptions displayed in the Console. If anyone has done this and can see what might be wrong, please help. TJ    More>>

I am using WSAD as my IDE and have a Struts application up and running using Tiles. I have created a Struts Module for a related application. I believe I have all the configuration setup properly, but am running into issues when attempting to use Tiles for the Struts Module. I have a struts-issues.xml as my Struts Configuration file for my issues module. Here is the plug-in source within that file.

When I attempt to have an action forward to a tile definition, I am getting a page not found, with no errors or exceptions displayed in the Console.

If anyone has done this and can see what might be wrong, please help.

TJ

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact