"nested:text" in "nested:iterate"
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anjishnu_Bandyopadhyay
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 16, 2005 09:34 AM

I have a where I am iterating over a list of objects. Each object has a property “label”, which is being displayed as a textbox. Now, I have a hidden field “hdnField”, for each row of object. I want to call a javascript function “fnUpdate” onChange of the textbox to update the hidden field. So, I need to pass the index (row number) of the particular row to the javascript function, so that, the particular hidden field for the particular row can be updated. I am trying something as follows:               indexed="true" onChange=”fnUpdate(' ');”/>      But it is    More>>

I have a where I am iterating over a list of objects. Each object has a property “label”, which is being displayed as a textbox.

Now, I have a hidden field “hdnField”, for each row of object.

I want to call a javascript function “fnUpdate” onChange of the textbox to update the hidden field.

So, I need to pass the index (row number) of the particular row to the javascript function, so that, the particular hidden field for the particular row can be updated.

I am trying something as follows:

indexed="true"
onChange=”fnUpdate(' ');”/>

But it is not identifying “indxFunc” for “nested:text” in “ ”.

It works fine for static tags like “img” or “a” in “ ”,

eg. ');" />

Do you know any way to solve the problem?

A work-around is to update the hidden field in each row just before submitting the form. But I was wondering if the problem can be solved the way I am trying.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact