dcsimg
::Regarding JVM recreation::
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bhaktavatsalamreddy_Gani
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 16, 2005 05:14 AM

Here are the steps that we are following to create the JVM. Creation of the JVM is through JNI. Methods that we used to create/destroy the JVM is 1) JNI_CreateJavaVM(): - It returns the Java VM pointer through return parameter. Method return 0 for successfull creation. (This “JNI_CreateJavaVM()” method is in “jni.h”) 2) DestroyJavaVM():- on Java VM pointer. 3) Again we wanted to create/Invoke a new JVM. calling JNI_CreateJavaVM() - this time it is not succeding. This method returns -1 for unsuccessfull creation of the JVM. “JNI_CreateJavaVM()” is not throwing any error. It simply returns “-1” for the second time where as it returns “0” for the first time (for succes   More>>

Here are the steps that we are following to create the JVM.

Creation of the JVM is through JNI.

Methods that we used to create/destroy the JVM is
1) JNI_CreateJavaVM(): - It returns the Java VM pointer through return parameter. Method return 0 for successfull creation. (This “JNI_CreateJavaVM()” method is in “jni.h”)

2) DestroyJavaVM():- on Java VM pointer.

3) Again we wanted to create/Invoke a new JVM. calling
JNI_CreateJavaVM() - this time it is not succeding. This method returns -1 for unsuccessfull creation of the JVM.

“JNI_CreateJavaVM()” is not throwing any error. It simply returns “-1” for the second time where as it returns “0” for the first time (for successful creation).

There is no change in the process and environment.

Any body help in this regard would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

<<Less

Re: ::Regarding JVM recreation::

Posted By:   sachin_kale  
Posted On:   Friday, September 16, 2005 07:25 AM

Hi ,
I am getting this error for first attempt only.
That is programme recieves -1 for first try.
Could you please tell me whats the reason ?
I tried on both java2 SDK 1.3 & 1.2.

Thanks,
Sachin
About | Sitemap | Contact