dcsimg
how to call a C+ method when method signature has other class object of C++ ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amit_Saini
Posted On:   Monday, August 15, 2005 12:21 PM

I am working on a JNI module, where I need to call a method which is alredy implemented in C++ and I have to make a JNI call to call that method. I am very new to JNI and dont have good knowledge of this. The C++ method signature is something like -- sharedResource(CheckResource chk) this sharedResource is implemented in C and it internally uses the CheckResource object to check the resources. Any idea as how can I create the CheckResource object and pass it to this method. Do I need to create the CheckResource object calling constructor of CheckResource? Please help, thank in advance.    More>>

I am working on a JNI module, where I need to call a method which is alredy implemented in C++ and I have to make a JNI call to call that method.

I am very new to JNI and dont have good knowledge of this. The C++ method signature is something like

-- sharedResource(CheckResource chk)

this sharedResource is implemented in C and it internally uses the CheckResource object to check the resources.

Any idea as how can I create the CheckResource object and pass it to this method.

Do I need to create the CheckResource object calling constructor of CheckResource?

Please help,

thank in advance.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact