dcsimg
Distributed System & Soap
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Eugene_Anthony
Posted On:   Friday, August 12, 2005 01:48 PM

I understand about SAOP protocol as stated bellow: "Distributed system is an application that consists of components running on different computers at the same time. One example of the distributed system is the World Wide Web. The limitation of the distributed system is that systems must run on the same platform or be written in the same programming language. To overcome this limitation the SOAP protocol is used. By using the SOAP protocol, objects (code) of any kind, on any platform, in any language can cross communicate with each other. This means you could link the services offered by different systems together as components and use these components to build a complex information system in a short time frame."    More>>

I understand about SAOP protocol as stated bellow:

"Distributed system is an application that consists of components running on different computers at the same time. One example of the distributed system is the World Wide Web. The limitation of the distributed system is that systems must run on the same platform or be written in the same programming language. To overcome this limitation
the SOAP protocol is used. By using the SOAP protocol, objects (code) of any kind, on any platform, in any language can cross communicate with each other. This means you could link the services offered by different systems together as components and use these components to build a
complex information system in a short time frame."

What I really dont understand is:

1) What is the relationship between distributed object and distributed system?

2) How do I relate distributed object to my understanding as stated above?.

3) Do my understanding explain about SOAP accurately?.

Your help is kindly appreciated.

Regards

Eugene Anthony

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact