dcsimg
Drawing image on Video Control
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Satish_Kore
Posted On:   Sunday, July 17, 2005 07:47 AM

Hi Folks, I would like to know if anyone here are able to draw any image on active Video Control , for example I have a canvas with Video control on it like videoControl.initDisplayMode(VideoControl.USE_DIRECT_VIDEO, this); for capturing images but i need to draw a small image on that active video control, which will give some information. I just wanted know whether it’s possible to do that or are there any alternative solutions I can apply like using another layer of transparent canvas and drawing image on that. I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks Satish    More>>

Hi Folks,

I would like to know if anyone here are able to draw any image on active Video Control , for example I have a canvas with Video control on it like videoControl.initDisplayMode(VideoControl.USE_DIRECT_VIDEO, this); for capturing images but i need to draw a small image on that active video control, which will give some information.

I just wanted know whether it’s possible to do that or are there any alternative solutions I can apply like using another layer of transparent canvas and drawing image on that.

I would like to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Satish

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact