NoClassDefFoundError when using executable from jbuilder, but no errors when running from with?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   jin_sun
Posted On:   Friday, July 15, 2005 05:25 PM

Hi, so I get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError which points to 'oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleDriver', but only when I run it using the executable I built using jbuilder's Native Executable Builder thing. However, my project works when im running it within jbuilder! I've been stuck on this for a few days (it's probably something really simple that I skipped over....as usual) and the guys at the javaranch forums (really intelligent java authors and certified people) couldn't figure it out... I've done the following: -Specified archive contents -Changed the jbuilder.config file -Created a config.file for the exe -Checked the classpaths -Configured libraries -Configured JD   More>>

Hi, so I get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError which points to 'oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleDriver', but only when I run it using the executable I built using jbuilder's Native Executable Builder thing. However, my project works when im running it within jbuilder! I've been stuck on this for a few days (it's probably something really simple that I skipped over....as usual) and the guys at the javaranch forums (really intelligent java authors and certified people) couldn't figure it out...

I've done the following:

-Specified archive contents

-Changed the jbuilder.config file

-Created a config.file for the exe

-Checked the classpaths

-Configured libraries

-Configured JDKs

-Went to tools-->Enterprise Setup--> and created the database driver

Any true gurus out there? I'm in some desperate need. I haven't yet configured with the manifest file and just used the one they automatically generate because I don't quite understand how to use it.

Thanks in advance if anyone can give me any feedback.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact