dcsimg
Struts-Tomcat
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kris74_France
Posted On:   Friday, July 15, 2005 03:20 AM

hello! I develop a Struts application and I have a problem with starting my application. I sought why and I know that the problem is of Data Source. But I did not find a solution. Here my declaration of Data Source in : I use NetBeans, and I have this error in the console: GRAVE: Initializing application data source org.apache.struts.action.DATA_SOURCE org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communication link failure: java.io.IOException, underlying cause: Unexpected end of input stream    More>>

hello!
I develop a Struts application and I have a problem with starting my application.
I sought why and I know that the problem is of Data Source.
But I did not find a solution.

Here my declaration of Data Source in :

I use NetBeans, and I have this error in the console:

GRAVE: Initializing application data source org.apache.struts.action.DATA_SOURCE

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communication link failure: java.io.IOException, underlying cause: Unexpected end of input stream

If somebody could help me it would be very nice.

I have been blocked for Monday.

I cannot any more what make.

Thank you for your help.

Kris74    <<Less

Re: Struts-Tomcat

Posted By:   Ed_Hoden  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 21, 2005 05:06 PM

Double check and make sure you have the most recent MySql driver. Also make sure it supports autocommit. HTH Ed
About | Sitemap | Contact