dcsimg
Struts tiles execute Actions twice
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ronnie_Arosa
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 13, 2005 07:51 AM

Hi!!   I'm working in a struts application with tiles and modules. I have define my action-mappings to forward to tiles: (i.e.) type="com.indicusoft.jobmedical.struts.myRequestAction"> path="myRequest.page"> path="myRequest.page"> When I request to execute this action, the TilesRequestProcessor executes the same action (in this case MyAction) twice. That's happens for all actions I define. When I change the Action's definition forward to a .jsp page everything works OK (myAction executes just once) type="com.indicusoft.jobmedical.struts.myRequestAction&qu   More>>

Hi!!

I'm working in a struts application with tiles and modules.

I have define my action-mappings to forward to tiles:
(i.e.)

type="com.indicusoft.jobmedical.struts.myRequestAction">

path="myRequest.page">

path="myRequest.page">

When I request to execute this action, the TilesRequestProcessor executes the same action (in this case MyAction) twice. That's happens for all actions I define.

When I change the Action's definition forward to a .jsp page everything works OK (myAction executes just once)

type="com.indicusoft.jobmedical.struts.myRequestAction">

path="/myRequest.jsp">

path="/myRequest.jsp">

So it seems clear that the double-execution problem arises from using tiles, possible in tiles-def.xml

path="/common/classicLayout.jsp">

If anybody knows what to do to solve my problem, let me know! Thanks in advance!

Ronnie.

<<Less

Re: Struts tiles execute Actions twice

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:27 AM

Wouldn't you have a onClick() event on your submit button that submits the form, and then submit button itself submits it again?
About | Sitemap | Contact