dcsimg
Class file to JNDI
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ganesha_shiva
Posted On:   Thursday, July 7, 2005 09:57 AM

Hi, Currently I am using the following statements to connect to my database: Class.forName("com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"); connection = DriverManager.getConnection(_URL, _USERNAME, _PASSWORD); statement = connection.createStatement(); These statements are in a static class. Creating connection whenever needed and closing after performing the work. This has served us well during the testing and development of our JSP/Tomcat 4.0 Application - however we now increased with number of users so we need to develop a Database Connection Pool and have no idea how to implement this with MS SQL. Please provide suggestions how I can create connection pool accross session   More>>

Hi,

Currently I am using the following statements to connect to my database:

Class.forName("com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver");
connection = DriverManager.getConnection(_URL, _USERNAME, _PASSWORD);
statement = connection.createStatement();

These statements are in a static class. Creating connection whenever needed and closing after performing the work.

This has served us well during the testing and development of our JSP/Tomcat 4.0 Application - however we now increased with number of users so we need to develop a Database Connection Pool and have no idea how to implement this with MS SQL.

Please provide suggestions how I can create connection pool accross sessions with a custom DB driver.

Code examples will be great.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact