No router dependent queues
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pablo_Moya
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 29, 2005 09:12 AM

How to diable router dependency I am accessing SwiftMQ using Java and JMS api. I would like to know if there is any way to configure a default router when obtaining a queue throw the jndi server. Maybe configuring something in the ConnectionFactory ... ? In others jms server vendors the "router" concept does not exist and i would like to make it possible to obbey it. Why should i need to knwo anything about a router ? it is not a jms concept !. For example when invoking the Queue.createQueue( queueName ) i have to add the router information ( "@router1" ) and i would like it to not be necessary. Also when invoking queue.getQueueName () it retrieves the name of the queue with the router name   More>>

How to diable router dependency

I am accessing SwiftMQ using Java and JMS api.
I would like to know if there is any way to configure a default router when obtaining a queue throw the jndi server. Maybe configuring something in the ConnectionFactory ... ?

In others jms server vendors the "router" concept does not exist and i would like to make it possible to obbey it. Why should i need to knwo anything about a router ? it is not a jms concept !.

For example when invoking the Queue.createQueue( queueName ) i have to add the router information ( "@router1" ) and i would like it to not be necessary. Also when invoking queue.getQueueName () it retrieves the name of the queue with the router name.

Note that in my environment i wont have more than one router.

Thanks.

<<Less

Re: No router dependent queues

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 30, 2005 02:38 AM

No problem to solve that. Just use JNDI aliases for your queues. In the default configuration there is a JNDI alias "testqueue" defined which maps to "testqueue@router1".

Look here for more infos:

http://www.swiftmq.com/products/router/swiftlets/sys_jndi/introduction/index.html
About | Sitemap | Contact