Some basic doubt on how to deploy ejb on jboss.....
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arpit_Mehta
Posted On:   Friday, June 24, 2005 08:10 AM

Hi I was going through some tutorial on introduction to EJB. I was able to deploy the helloserver.jar and helloclient.jar files in the appropriate directories. The server successfully deployed the Hello module and Helloserver.jar file. But while running the client I got the following error : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: C:JBoss-4/0/2clientjnp-client/jar; We had set the environement variables as given in the tutorial.I have JBoss version 4.0.2. Can someone figure out what the problem is ? Anticipating for a favouarble response. Thanks in advance.    More>>

Hi

I was going through some tutorial on introduction to EJB. I was able to deploy the helloserver.jar and helloclient.jar files in the appropriate directories. The server successfully deployed the Hello module and Helloserver.jar file.

But while running the client I got the following error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: C:JBoss-4/0/2clientjnp-client/jar;

We had set the environement variables as given in the tutorial.I have JBoss version 4.0.2. Can someone figure out what the problem is ?
Anticipating for a favouarble response.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact