dcsimg
Passing modified bean properties to the Action Class from an iterate tag
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, June 6, 2005 05:03 PM

Hello, I'm using the tag to display a Collection of beans . type="com.ebates.tagsupport.dataaccess.PendingOrderBean" name="SearchCriteriaForm" property="pendingOrdersList"> where pendingOrderslist is an ArrayList that contains instances of PendingOrderBean. I'm able to display these correctly .... using however I also have a checkbox,... whose value I'm unable to retrieve inside the Action class that gets an instance of SearchCriteraForm .... I'm using an outdated version of Struts 1.0 Final Release, and I'm not able to upgrade at this time. I would appreciate some help with trying to retrieve value   More>>

Hello,

I'm using the tag to display a Collection of beans .

type="com.ebates.tagsupport.dataaccess.PendingOrderBean"
name="SearchCriteriaForm"
property="pendingOrdersList">

where pendingOrderslist is an ArrayList that contains instances of PendingOrderBean.

I'm able to display these correctly .... using however I also have a checkbox,... whose value I'm unable to retrieve inside the Action class that gets an instance of SearchCriteraForm ....

I'm using an outdated version of Struts 1.0 Final Release, and I'm not able to upgrade at this time. I would appreciate some help with trying to retrieve values modified inside the iterate tag.

thanks.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact