dcsimg
how to display wml response from servlet to emulator
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 1, 2005 02:39 AM

Hi I am using j2me wireless toolkit,after installing it there is an mobile emulator with it.I have written servlet whose response is wml file.I want to display the output of this wml file to mobile emulator.But it is displaying the wml code on mobile emulator. I have seen same servlet and midlet example on net,in that case it is displaying the putput on erricson mobile emulator.But erricson mobile emulator is useful if i am generating the output for sony/erricson mobile.But i am generating the output for Nokia 6600 series.So it is not useful for me. With j2me wireless toolkit which type of mobile emulator it is,i don't know.Can anybody tell me how to get the wml output on J2me wireless toolkit mobile emulator?    More>>

Hi

I am using j2me wireless toolkit,after installing it there is an mobile emulator with it.I have written servlet whose response is wml file.I want to display the output of this wml file to mobile emulator.But it is displaying the wml code on mobile emulator.
I have seen same servlet and midlet example on net,in that case it is displaying the putput on erricson mobile emulator.But erricson mobile emulator is useful if i am generating the output for sony/erricson mobile.But i am generating the output for Nokia 6600 series.So it is not useful for me.

With j2me wireless toolkit which type of mobile emulator it is,i don't know.Can anybody tell me how to get the wml output on J2me wireless toolkit mobile emulator?

<<Less

Re: how to display wml response from servlet to emulator

Posted By:   Rohit_Arora  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 8, 2005 10:45 PM

Hi Shilpa

My gut feeling is that you will have to parse the WML yourself to display it properly in your MIDlet. Different phones might have some suppport for parsing WML in form of some proprietary APIs or some third party libraries might be available to acheive the same.

`RoHiT
About | Sitemap | Contact