Problem with antlr on cygwin/gij
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Michael_Robertson
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 25, 2005 01:04 PM

I am having a problem getting antlr to run from a cygwin bash shell. I installed the cygwin binaries and that didn't work, so I tried the source and compiled it. That didn't work, so I installed the windows version and typed from a bash shell: gij -cp /c/Program Files/antlr-2.7.5/lib/antlr.jar:/usr/share/java/libgcj-3.3.3.jar antlr.Tool idl.g The antlr.jar file is the one from the windows installation. This should work, right? This actually gets antlr to run, but I am getting an exception still: ANTLR Parser Generator Version 2.7.5 (20050128) 1989-2005 jGuru.com Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key can't be empty    More>>

I am having a problem getting antlr to run from a cygwin bash shell. I installed the cygwin binaries and that didn't work, so I tried the source and compiled it. That didn't work, so I installed the windows version and typed from a bash shell:

gij -cp /c/Program Files/antlr-2.7.5/lib/antlr.jar:/usr/share/java/libgcj-3.3.3.jar antlr.Tool idl.g

The antlr.jar file is the one from the windows installation. This should work, right?

This actually gets antlr to run, but I am getting an exception still:

ANTLR Parser Generator Version 2.7.5 (20050128) 1989-2005 jGuru.com

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key can't be empty

< >

If I try to run antlr using "java -cp ... antlr.Tool idl.g" in the cygwin bash shell it works, but gij doesn't work. Thanks, Mike

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact