JBuilder keeps deleting key-fields in jboscmp-jdbc.xml of an one-to-one relation.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jens_Heuser
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:01 AM

I have an one-to-one bidirectional relation between two entitiy beans through an extra table. Whenever I compile the whole project, parts of the relation get removed in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. The only thing left is relationname tablename JBoss then complains about a missing column: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'entitybean1_attribute1' in 'field list' Pasting the removed XML elements and recompiling the beans works. Removing the relation, compiling and adding a new relation does not work. A relation between these two beans seams to be impossible in the long term, but works if I paste the XML code myself until next com   More>>

I have an one-to-one bidirectional relation between two entitiy beans through an extra table. Whenever I compile the whole project, parts of the relation get removed in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. The only thing left is

relationname

tablename

JBoss then complains about a missing column:

java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'entitybean1_attribute1' in 'field list'

Pasting the removed XML elements and recompiling the beans works. Removing the relation, compiling and adding a new relation does not work. A relation between these two beans seams to be impossible in the long term, but works if I paste the XML code myself until next compilation of the whole project.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here. Maybe there is a way to kind of "clean" the project files from old entries or outdated values?

<<Less

[Update]: JBuilder keeps deleting key-fields in jboscmp-jdbc.xml of an one-to-one relation.

Posted By:   Jens_Heuser  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 2, 2005 04:52 AM

The removal of the relationship elements in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml takes place whenever I switch to the EJB Designer, select the relation and switch back to source code.
About | Sitemap | Contact