Two buttons in same jsp page creating problems
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sanju_Varghese
Posted On:   Monday, May 23, 2005 05:29 AM

I have a strange problem in my jsp page..I have two buttons in my page ...when I click on each button it is suppose to retrive and display some information(table) from database..It does but in a strange way.. lets us call buttons b1 and b2..and the tables t1 and t2.. when you click on b1 it should display table t1..and when you click on b2 it should display table t2. if I first click on b1 it retrieves the info of t1..no problem..but if I click on b2 after that, it also returns table t1.. Incase if I first click on b2 it retrieves the info of t2 correctly..but if I clik on b1 after I cliking on b2, then b1 also displays the t2 column... Can some one help me...    More>>

I have a strange problem in my jsp page..I have two buttons in my page ...when I click on each button it is suppose to retrive and display some information(table) from database..It does but in a strange way..

lets us call buttons b1 and b2..and the tables t1 and t2..
when you click on b1 it should display table t1..and when you click on b2 it should display table t2.

if I first click on b1 it retrieves the info of t1..no problem..but if I click on b2 after that, it also returns table t1..
Incase if I first click on b2 it retrieves the info of t2 correctly..but if I clik on b1 after I cliking on b2, then b1 also displays the t2 column...
Can some one help me...

<<Less

Re: Two buttons in same jsp page creating problems

Posted By:   faisal_parwani  
Posted On:   Monday, May 23, 2005 09:33 AM

its seems that some where in your code, some list of data is
not being cleared, may be you are using the same list for
fetching both tables data, but its better if you can paste the
code for both button clicks code.
About | Sitemap | Contact