IS there any thing better than JAXM for accessing document style web service
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arvind_Kumar
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 3, 2005 04:16 PM

I have some basic questions regarding Document style web services. I am sure you might have answers or suggestions to them. Background: We want to access a document style web service. Where wsdl definition defines body as XSD. This means that we will be sending XML data. Q1. I went thru so many articles and searches but havent found good example of document style web service client. Everywhere I see they generate java code and client requires me to create and populate the generated object. However in my scenario I have the data as pure XML string and I want to send the same xml to webservice without converting it into object. Can somebody tell me how we can do it? Are there any tools technology ava   More>>

I have some basic questions regarding Document style web services. I am sure you might have answers or suggestions to them.

Background: We want to access a document style web service. Where wsdl definition defines body as XSD. This means that we will be sending XML data.

Q1. I went thru so many articles and searches but havent found good example of document style web service client. Everywhere I see they generate java code and client requires me to create and populate the generated object. However in my scenario I have the data as pure XML string and I want to send the same xml to webservice without converting it into object.

Can somebody tell me how we can do it? Are there any tools technology available to achieve this.I have seen some examples using JAXM, but they seem very low level and will be complex since messages to be sent are big(150 to 200 elements). I am sure there should be some better way of doing it and I don’t have to code each element.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact