dcsimg
How To Scroll Records In the Database
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aaron_Tahir
Posted On:   Monday, April 18, 2005 09:17 PM

Hi to all Geniuses...Im sorry I have a poor logic and Im creating a simple program with 2 JTextFields and 4 JButtons...The first button when clicked, will INSERT the text in the textfields to the database.the second button when clicked, will delete all the records in the database. now here is the problem, I have two remaining buttons...the other one when you click it, will allow you to scroll backward one record at a time and display it in the textfield..continuous clicking will lead you to first record inserted..the last button when clicked will allow you to scroll forward one record at a time and display the records in the textfields...continuous clicking will lead you to the last record inserted... i hope you can give me a clear explanation or a code sni   More>>

Hi to all Geniuses...Im sorry I have a poor logic and Im creating a simple program with 2 JTextFields and 4 JButtons...The first button when clicked, will INSERT the text in the textfields to the database.the second button when clicked, will delete all the records in the database. now here is the problem, I have two remaining buttons...the other one when you click it, will allow you to scroll backward one record at a time and display it in the textfield..continuous clicking will lead you to first record inserted..the last button when clicked will allow you to scroll forward one record at a time and display the records in the textfields...continuous clicking will lead you to the last record inserted...
i hope you can give me a clear explanation or a code snippet example...thanks so much and more power!!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact