dcsimg
Add a option to javadoc execution
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alfred_Pimminger
Posted On:   Monday, April 11, 2005 12:40 AM

I got first in touch with ant since I uses Netbeans 4.0 to develop some Java apps. Here my problem: I want to add the option "-link ......." to the javadoc command wich will be called by the option "Generated Javadoc for Project" which further induces ant to execute the "JAVADOC SECTION". Here is the code of the ant script of the netbeans distribution which handles hte Javadoc-part and where I don't know how to add the "-link ..." option =============== JAVADOC SECTION =============== --> Maybe you can tell me in general how to add options to a command like &qu   More>>

I got first in touch with ant since I uses Netbeans 4.0 to develop some Java apps.
Here my problem: I want to add the option "-link ......." to the javadoc command wich will be called by the option "Generated Javadoc for Project" which further induces ant to execute the "JAVADOC SECTION".
Here is the code of the ant script of the netbeans distribution which handles hte Javadoc-part and where I don't know how to add the "-link ..." option

Maybe you can tell me in general how to add options to a command like "javadoc", "javac", "java", "jar" which are not easily setable via a existing property like:
"javadoc.author", "javadoc.windowtitle" or "javac.source"

THNX in advance    <<Less

Re: Add a option to javadoc execution

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 12, 2005 04:06 AM

Set the attributes as described in the manual. Other options are not supported. If you know another option a) fill out a bug report b) use .
About | Sitemap | Contact