dcsimg
exec fails
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Saurabh_Agarwal
Posted On:   Thursday, April 7, 2005 10:01 AM

I am trying to build a java code on AIX. My project is such that I have to compile the code on various platforms (Windows, AIX etc..). for this I have written an ANT task that will ftp the source to the desired AIX server, will execute a sheel script on this AIX server and on successful completion of the shell script it will ftp the jar back to the machine from where ANT is initialised. As of now, I am initialising the ANT from Win2K machine and using native "rsh" to do the tasks. However, the script gets stuck after the " " call. There is no activity after this. I have checked the script on the AIX server and it completes with exit code of 0, and the final jar is being placed at the specified location. H   More>>

I am trying to build a java code on AIX. My project is such that I have to compile the code on various platforms (Windows, AIX etc..). for this I have written an ANT task that will ftp the source to the desired AIX server, will execute a sheel script on this AIX server and on successful completion of the shell script it will ftp the jar back to the machine from where ANT is initialised. As of now, I am initialising the ANT from Win2K machine and using native "rsh" to do the tasks.
However, the script gets stuck after the " " call.

There is no activity after this. I have checked the script on the AIX server and it completes with exit code of 0, and the final jar is being placed at the specified location. Here is my ANT script (portion which is doing this specific task)

remotedir="${dir}"
userid="${id}"
password="${pwd}">

remotedir="${dir}"
userid="${id}"
password="${pwd}"
action="get">

The call is in bold letters and after this, there is no activity from the ANT.

I have tried to issue a simple "ls" command using rsh -

and the result is same.

Any idea as to what's happening (I think its the exit code from AIX that is not handeled correctly here) and what could be the solution to it.

Thanks in Anticipation.

Saurabh    <<Less

Re: exec fails

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 12, 2005 04:16 AM

works only local. I´ve never used , but should work.
About | Sitemap | Contact