dcsimg
Problem with Jbuilder 2005 to test an Entity Bean with WebLogic 8.1.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:
 

Posted By:   Dieu_Laurent
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 5, 2005 07:57 AM

Hi everybody I'm using those softs for my project, Oracle 9i, JBuilder, WebLogic 8.1 I have fallow this tutorial to do my bean http://bdn.borland.com/article/images/32416/22123.pdf I have made all the differents sections from page 20 to 31 to create this entity bean. Everythings are OK, I can create the differents files, deploy the .ear file,... but I only have a problem when I try to test the index.jsp file when I enter the login of my user.(Like in the exemple of page 30(figure 29) Here you are the error log: Error 500--Internal Server Errorjavax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property nDpmt of bean u   More>>

Hi everybody



I'm using those softs for my project, Oracle 9i, JBuilder, WebLogic 8.1



I have fallow this tutorial to do my bean http://bdn.borland.com/article/images/32416/22123.pdf

I have made all the differents sections from page 20 to 31
to create this entity bean. Everythings are OK, I can
create the differents files, deploy the .ear file,...
but I only have a problem when I try to test the
index.jsp file when I enter the login of my user.(Like
in the exemple of page 30(figure 29)
Here you are the error log:



Error 500--Internal Server
Errorjavax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property nDpmt of bean users

at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.lookup(RequestUtils.java:968)

at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.WriteTag.doStartTag(WriteTag.java:286)

at jsp_servlet._usersdelegateclient.__usersfinderresultslist._jspService(__usersfinderresultslist.java:321)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:33)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:322)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)

at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)

at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)




I don't know where this error come from, ereything seems to be OK according to me.



Then I tried the exemple with the JDataStore Db, this one
work properly. I encounter problems when I do it with
the Orcle driver, but I do exactly the same steps. It's crazy.



On page 23(Figure 19) I have put as JNDI name Oracle9i, but
I don't know if it's good or not, because in the file
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml for the JNDI name I have
"UsersSessionFacade"


When I deploy the .ear file into WebLogic, it create me a
connection pool named OraclePool, and a DataSource named
Oracle9i whith a JNDI name Oracle9i and the associated
pool which is the OraclePool. In fact everything seems ok.

But in the case of the JDataStore he didn't create me
any pool and DataSource. Is it normal?


Please if someone can help me, it will be fantastic because I'm working on in from times and don't find any solutions.
It is so strange.

Sorry for my english, reguards Dieu Laurent from Belgium

   <<Less

Re: Problem with Jbuilder 2005 to test an Entity Bean with WebLogic 8.1.

Posted By:   Dieu_Laurent  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 6, 2005 05:27 AM

I haven't create any other CMP or BMP entity bean for ather
tables, I only do it for the table USERS which has 2 columns
witch are depending on 2 other tables

nDpmt depends on table DEPARTMENTS

nProfile depends on table PROFILES




I don't know if it's necessary, but, Actualy according to
the message log, it seems to be a problem to reach datas
from nDpmt field, because the getter method is already
well define in the source code done by JBuilder.


Good bue everubody, and thanks for your furtur help,
because I'm really lost.
About | Sitemap | Contact