dcsimg
Update query not working.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Hemnishi_Nishihem
Posted On:   Monday, April 4, 2005 09:50 PM

Hi, I am using a servlet to select,insert and update values in to the database. I am using Oracle 9i as my backend. I m successfully able to implement select and insert query. But as soon as do the update or delete my computer gets hanged. My statement is or scroll sensitive and concur updatable type. I tried to use the servlet removing these attributes. But it still dosent work. Plz help me out on this. The query works perfectly fine when i run it in sql plus. The query is query = "update q010a set persnr1='" + empCode + "', konto='" + partyCode + "', name_1='" + name1 + "', name_2='" + "   More>>

Hi,

I am using a servlet to select,insert and update values in to the database. I am using Oracle 9i as my backend.
I m successfully able to implement select and insert query. But as soon as do the update or delete my computer gets hanged.

My statement is or scroll sensitive and concur updatable type. I tried to use the servlet removing these attributes. But it still dosent work. Plz help me out on this.

The query works perfectly fine when i run it in sql plus.

The query is

query = "update q010a set persnr1='" + empCode + "', konto='" + partyCode + "', name_1='" + name1 + "', name_2='" + "', name_3='" + name3 + "' where verabrnr='" + appNo + "' and besuch_nr='" + visIdN0 + "'";

System.out.println(query);
boolean val = st.execute(query);

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact