Java applet instruction missing from source file
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tony_Charters
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 29, 2005 03:09 PM

I have included a java applet on my website to scroll through some images - a simple slide show. Whilst working fine when tested locally, after uploading to the server the line indicating the applet name is missing! For example, my local file has these lines:- but the page source when run from the server is:- The " line is missing!!! I used binary FTP transfer but it still doesn't work. Any help to a java 'virgin' will be appreciated. The .class file resides in the same directory as the index.html that contains the applet and the image directory is named correctly.    More>>

I have included a java applet on my website to scroll through some images - a simple slide show. Whilst working fine when tested locally, after uploading to the server the line indicating the applet name is missing!
For example, my local file has these lines:-

but the page source when run from the server is:-

The " line is missing!!!

I used binary FTP transfer but it still doesn't work. Any help to a java 'virgin' will be appreciated.

The .class file resides in the same directory as the index.html that contains the applet and the image directory is named correctly.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact